Effective Time Management Strategies
What you'll learn
- You will have daily strategies for focusing on priorities.
- Boost productivity with improved work-life balance.
- You will have methods and tactics for beating procrastination.
- Identify better habits for productivity and wellness.
- You will understand the routines of the highly productive people that you can duplicate.
- Understand how your beliefs create productive circumstances.
- Change the way you perceive productivity and experience peak performance.
- Understand the principles of deep work and short sprints.
There are no requirements or prerequisites for this course--simply bring your curiosity and appetite for learning new behaviors that improve your performance and distinguish you from the crowd.
Have a pencil or a pen handy; taking notes increases engagement and retention.
Have your own objective in mind: what will you change for the better or achieve sooner if you successfully apply these principles?
If time isn’t properly managed, nothing else can be managed! This program addresses peak productivity for the modern age and changing work cultures. Additionally, you’ll discover the science behind your cognitive ability, and recognize when and where you do your best work because how you feel affects how you function. You'll learn about the current research for today's world, which includes working from home, virtual collaboration, and flextime. It's a game-changer that results in measurable increases in your productivity and work-life balance.
Why are these skills essential? Because when you feel overwhelmed, you get stuck in the mire of indecision and self-doubt; when you experience feelings of control, it leads to faster progress, which builds confidence and satisfaction. You don't need to feel like you're trying to herd cats when attempting to manage everything. Once you have the proper mindset and skill sets, you achieve the focus and confidence you need to truly excel.
This course takes a holistic approach that addresses all the moving parts that contribute to peak productivity because sustaining your progress involves much more than simply keeping a list and attempting to work faster. As they say in billiards, you’ve got to consider the table, not just the pocket.
When you sign up for this course, you'll put yourself on a productive path and begin discovering your true potential!
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
This course is for people who are looking for improved methods of performance when balancing multiple priorities, and those who want to achieve more outside of their normal daily routines.
Whatever your age, gender or profession, we all have a lot to do every day and face challenges in getting it done. This course provides you with a holistic approach to managing all the moving parts that contribute to your productivity, life-satisfaction index, and overall health and wellness.
Great class for those who have experienced personal and career changes such as working from home, changing careers, and pursuing goals outside of your standard work week.
- This is a one-time payment course and the content stays accessible for 90 days.
- Videos are not downloadable.
- The total duration of this course is approximately 2 hours.
- A Certificate of Completion becomes automatically accessible upon completion. The certificate has a life-long validity and can be verified by 3rd parties at MEDDIC Academy.
Welcome to the course!
A message from the instructor, Ken Lodi
How to use this course
1. Introduction & Foundation
2. Defining Time Management
3. Circadian & Ultradian Rhythms
4. Locus of Control
6. The Magic 3 Hours
8. Micro & Maco Planning
8.1 Time & Talents
8.2 The Time Matrix
8.3 The Pareto Principle
9. Deep Work
9.1 The Pomodoro Technique
9.2. Categorize Block Pocket
9.4 Daily Routines
9.5 Circadian & Ultradian Rythms Revisited
Senior Instructor @ MEDDIC Academy