This course covers METRICS, which is the M of MEDDIC. Please check "Introduction to MEDDIC" course if you have not already taken the course or read the description.
It is recommended to complete this course after "Introduction to MEDDIC".
As you know, MEDDIC refers to:
- Metrics: Quantification of the potential gain and ultimately the economic benefit
- Economic Buyer: Interaction with the person who has decision control on the funds for the PO
- Decision Process: Process defined by the company to reach the purchase decision
- Decision Criteria: Criteria used by the company to make the purchase decision and choose among options
- Identify Pain: Actual pains at the company which would require your product/service to be relieved
- Champion: Powerful & influential persons at the company, who are favorable to your solution
The level of knowledge, control and progress of each of the above elements in a specific account provides the sales person with a CHECKLIST, easy to use and remember. The review of the MEDDIC CHECKLIST will result in an objective assessment of the level of qualification in the sales campaign and the degree of confidence for the sales forecast. The unchecked elements on the MEDDIC CHECKLIST will point the sales team to the right actions in the account which will lead to closing that deal.
This course is composed of:
- 13 min video
- 12 slides
- 1 Quiz (to be added soon)
Enjoyed the point on making customer articulate what they liked.
Enjoyed the point on making customer articulate what they liked.Read Less
The Full MEDDIC is a good series of short & concise courses that take you through each one of the 6 key elements. It's a very pragmatic approach, applic...Read More
The Full MEDDIC is a good series of short & concise courses that take you through each one of the 6 key elements. It's a very pragmatic approach, applicable immediately, to help you better qualify and manage deals. Darius explains really well the essence of each element and gives good tips & tricks. A must follow !Read Less
I loved the course, it would be nice to be able to download the slides directly from my dashboard vs read only. It it possible to download the slides? ...Read More
I loved the course, it would be nice to be able to download the slides directly from my dashboard vs read only. It it possible to download the slides? Thanks! JonRead Less
METRICS - Video